Fladea Grow HiDXAprica Online Store
Your child's safety and comfort is thought of with the Fladea Grow HiDX, from head to toe!
• Choose from three positions that match your child’s development – fully-flat bed, rear-facing, or front-facing
• Keep your newborn’s physical development on point with its 170-degree fully-flat bed, one that can be used all the way up til he or she turns a year old
• Its flexible mesh shade blocks out more than 99% of UV rays, protecting your child from heat
• The double-W design and M-design promotes your child’s growth, while being able to stretch the hands and legs freely.
• With an adjustable seat depth and headrest height, the car seat will suit your child’s body for full and appropriate support.
• The inner hip seat is made out of four layers of 3D soft ventilated mesh material that’s machine-washable
• Includes a leg and soft foot cushion, making your baby extra comfortable, with the soft foot cushion reducing impact that could be felt from the car door while in motion
• Comes with shoulder pad covers for extra comfort
• The seat has a thermo medical system, which helps regulate the temperature of the seat, providing a cool and dry seat space for your child
• The back and bottom areas of the main body seat are machine washable
• With a simple pull of the rotation lever, the seat is able to do a 360-degree rotation, easily being able to make your baby face you and fix the car seat, even while the baby is inside the seat. You can do with with one hand
• Install the shoulder harness to your child’s preferred length in 15 seconds or less! Push down the harness length adjuster with one hand while pulling the shoulder harness with the other to adjust
• Moving the car seat is as effortless as grabbing the front and read handle holes with both hands, and lift it up!
Usage period: newborn to 18kg
Convertible car seat with 3 stages: flat-bed, rear-facing, and forward-facing
Flat-Bed limit: 2.5kg to 9kg
Rear-facing limit: 13kg (when neck is stable)
Forward-facing limit: 9kg to 18kg
ECE R44/04, and Taiwan CNS safety standards