Fladea Grow ISOFIX PremiumAprica Online Store
Installing a car seat can get tricky—the Aprica Fladea Grow ISOFIX Premium is now a whole lot easier. The Aprica Fladea Grow ISOFIX Premium has all the features of its predecessor, but made easier to install, and can be adjusted accordingly to fit your baby with the use of just one hand.
- UN-R44 turn-type chair rotation convertible, choose from three positions that match your child’s development – fully-flat bed, rear-facing, or front-facing
- Keep your newborn’s physical development on point with its 170-degree fully-flat bed, one that can be used all the way up til he or she turns a year old
- Dynamic reverse shock absorber protection system: At the time of the emergency, the seat part moves like a pendulum that will reduce the impact to the baby
- Its flexible mesh shade with mesh blocks out more than 99% of UV rays, protecting your child from heat
- The double-W design and M-design promotes your child’s growth, while being able to stretch the hands and legs freely.
- With an adjustable seat depth and headrest height that you can do with one hand, the car seat will suit your child’s body for full and appropriate support
- The inner hip seat is made out of Silky Air material that’s machine-washable
- Includes a leg and soft foot cushion, making your baby extra comfortable, with the soft foot cushion reducing impact that could be felt from the car door while in motion
- Comes with shoulder pad covers for extra comfort
- The seat has a thermo medical system, which helps regulate the temperature of the seat, providing a cool and dry seat space for your child
- The back and bottom areas of the main body seat are machine washable
- With a simple one-hand pull of the rotation lever, the seat is able to do a 360-degree rotation, easily being able to make your baby face you and fix the car seat, even while the baby is inside the seat
- One-hand adjustable headrest (5 positions) and recline (3 positions)
- Install the shoulder harness to your child’s preferred length in 15 seconds or less! Push down the harness length adjuster with one hand while pulling the shoulder harness with the other to adjust
- Moving the car seat is as effortless as grabbing the front and read handle holes with both hands, and lift it up!